Monday, April 8, 2013

new meetup group and stress-management class

I just put up a new meetup group for the Circle of Healing Arts.
It is a meetup group for healers, people interested in healing, and the curious.

http://www.meetup.com/The-Circle-of-Healing-Arts-Wellness-in-the-north-metro/

The primary geographical focus is in the north metro. However there is no limit to who can join. The only need is to be interested in integrative healing.


Stress management class:
The first event I'm posting in the group is my three-session class on stress management and stress reduction. I am teaching this at Spring Lake Park HS on Central Ave in Minneapolis on Wed May 8, 15 and 22 at 7PM.
The cost is $15 to cover the room for all three sessions.

I invite anyone interested to sign up through Facebook, meetup.com or on the spring Lake Park Community Ed website (details of this are TBD).

Or you can let me know via my website: http://www.explorewithhypnosismn.com.

More details on this as I get everything in place.
Hope U can make it.
-Craig