Thursday, September 20, 2012

Upcoming Radio Show

Another item checked off the checklist - my newsletter is out for this month. And only two weeks late. Life has been going at a fever pitch the last two weeks and I haven't had time to stop and breath, much less finish my newsletter. Life is what happens while you are busy making plans - or writing newsletters, I guess. Which is probably a blessing in disguise. It gives me the chance to add another item to my upcoming events list:

I will be on Live at the Healing Loft on Monday Sept 24th at 7PM discussing hypnotherapy, extraordinary experiences and rediscovering your path in life. 

Listen to it on blog talk radio at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thehealingloft or show up for the live gathering at The Healing Loft: 2112 Broadway St. NE Suite 250, in northeast Minneapolis.

Hope you can tune in and join me.