Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Moving, Moving, Moving

This week has been "entertaining," to phrase it euphemistically.

Early in the week, I learned that the studio where I have been conducting my hypnotherapy sessions is closing. As a result, Explore with Hypnosis is moving to a new location, my home studio in Brooklyn Center, MN. This is planned to be a temporary location until more permanent digs can be found. However, the client will find it a homey place to conduct hypnotherapy - literally.

Check the Location tab on the Explore with Hypnosis, hypnotherapy homepage to find the location of my home studio in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.

For many years - in fact, since I was originally certified with the National Guild of Hypnotists back in 1998 - I have been conducting hypnotherapy work at my studio in Brooklyn Center, MN. Even while located at the Healing Loft in Minneapolis, I still have conducted evening sessions at my Brooklyn Center location. Well, I'm now back there for a while.

When you enter through my front door, you will be greeted by my wife, Gwyn and myself - and our  canine "office staff" - two eight-year-old shelty-poo pups named Libby and Stormy. You will find a delightful atmosphere here, homey, family-centered, and deeply healing.

I focus on helping those who feel stuck in life, be it in the middle of career or life transition, coming to terms with extraordinary experiences, dealing with personal or spiritual crises, or other forms of crossroads in one's life-path. I invite you to let me be a deeply caring guide. Allow me to help you shine new light on your footsteps along the road to success.

I'll keep ya all posted on how the location situation develops. And in the mean time, I will continue on as before, helping build the Cosmic Bridge for those experiencing the extraordinary and playing my part in the process of growth, exploration and healing for mind, body, spirit and beyond.