Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Things getting done...

It's late at night (early in the morning, actually), and I should be going to bed. Got a full day tomorrow. But still - I feel like celebrating a bit...

I just got a whole bunch-o-stuff done, culminating in finally (after WAY too long a delay) getting my edits done to The Fifth Key. At long long long last, it's finally ready to shop out to agents, publishers and the like. The fun stuff is done, I guess... :-)
I've also heard that as you're starting to shop your manuscript out for publication, it's best to start working on your next book. Otherwise, you go nuts - if you're entire focus is on dealing with rejection slips - but my book is going to sell quickly, so I won't have to deal with many of those rejection slips - right? - :-)

I also have the essentials done on my website - www.craigrlang.com. So for a couple of days I can relax. Then it will be time to get back at it.
New items to check out:
- A guest book
- Adding this blog to my website to replace my old Yahoo360 feed

I also want to look into adding a poll of some sort. I'm really interested in learning more about the relationship between Indigos and Experiencers. Is one group a sub/superset of the other? Or is there only a partial overlap? So I think I will start with something like SurveyMonkey.com or similar, and start playing with surveys....

All for now. Sack time...