Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Website Updates: online booking and lots of new articles

Announcing my updated website: http://www.craigrlang.com

The biggest change has been the addition of on-line booking through genbook.com.
My scheduling and rates page is located at the Book-a-Session page on craigrlang.com. Clients can now schedule hypnosis sessions on-line directly, or by contacting me and arranging a session - which I can add to the schedule using the same utility.
Just click on the Book-Now button on the top button bar of my site and follow the directions on the book-a-session page.
I hope people enjoy the convenience of being able to schedule on-line.

I have also removed my blog page from my site - hopefully temporarily. Unfortunately, the host for my blog, Yahoo 360, is closing down, so my blog is now on a new location. I invite people to check out my previous postings on profiles.yahoo.com/craigrlang2002a. I plan to add new postings are on thecosmicbridge.blogspot.com, which will (hopefully) appear on my Plaxo page as well.

I invite readers to check out The CE4 Corner section on my site The Cosmic Bridge for the latest articles on close encounters with the unexplained - my continuing series, The CE4 Corner.

On my UFOs and Encounters page, I also have added a number of new articles over the last several months:

  1. Star travel sooner than we thought? (are we closer than we thought to the development of warp drive, faster than light travel and other wonders?)

  2. Intrusive Doses of Reality: (are events accellerating toward a singularity, or is life just going at its usual brisk pace?)

  3. Book Review: Beyond UFOs by Jeffery Bennett

  4. Prophecy and Prediction, What are the lessons of 10/14? (what do the myriad of "the aliens are coming" false-alarms teach us?)

These are just a few of the new articles on my site. They are a regular part of my bi-monthly newsletter, News from the Bridge. Feel free to click on the link and sign up for News from the Bridge.

Lots more to come:
In the next few months, I plan to take a lot of new steps my as I grow hypnotherapy practice - all of this in preparation for eventually ramping up to full-time. These include adding the ability to accept credit cards, addition of more time slots, completion of my next books: The Fifth Key, and a followup to The Cosmic Bridge, and the addition of several new self-hypnosis CDs.

In the mean time, I invite you to Check out the updates on my site and let me know what you think...