Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A moment of play


Some times it's important to step away and enjoy a few hours playing with the puppies and a night out with the better half. 

Life is too short to spend it all working, even though I love what I do. A change of pace is vital. Spend as much as we can having fun, playing in the Now
 
=============

A few shots of the family. 
Took this pic this evening while we were on Harriet Island about to see a play on the showboat. 

Gwyn in the garden on Harriet Island

 Some time earlier I got these pix of the pups. Some shots in a delightful candid moment. 

Stormy waiting for - not sure what. The ultimate photogenic Sheltie-poo

Libby on alert. Something moved in the front yard. The great hunter. 

Life is a lot of fun when these three ladies meet me at the door each evening as I come home from work.