Saturday, May 4, 2013

Invitation to subscribe to Explore with Hypnosis e-mail list

Hi All,

I have just created a new e-mail list for hypnosis and hypnotherapy topics, separate from my original newsletter, News from the Bridge.


I have updated my website Explore with Hypnosis with a new signup blank for my latest newsletter.
Please feel free to sign up for ether list on my Join my e-mail List page on Explore with Hypnosis.

News from the Bridge is a bi-monthly newsletter on topics such as anomaly and UFO research, parapsychology, close encounters and all forms of healing related to the extraordinary.

My new Explore with Hypnosis e-mail list will explore the more general topics of mind-body, emotional and metaphysical healing, as well as topics such as pain, fear and stress management, and improving overall quality of life.

I invite you to subscribe to either or both on my Join my e-mail List page.


Thanks and C U There,
 - Craig

==============================
Craig R. Lang,
Explore with Hypnosis
www.explorewithhypnosismn.com
e-mail: craig@craigrlang.com
763-257-7334
==============================